Westwood Rock Limited is seeking tenders to test and provide radio approvals for a radio module.
Interested parties should include:
- Full details of the testing that you recommend to meet the requirements in the table below.
- Your charges for carrying out your recommended tests and providing full test reports.
- Please do not include the cost of fees that will be charged to us directly by SIG.
- Please do not include the costs of Zigbee Alliance certification.
|Category||Tests and Report Required|
|CE Marking RED||BTLE radio: testing to ETSI EN 300 328:|
|Zigbee radio: testing to ETSI EN 300 328|
|Sub-GHz (868 MHz band) radio: testing to ETSI EN 300 220-2|
|RF exposure assessment|
|FCC Certification||BTLE radio: testing to 47 CFR Part 15C|
|Zigbee radio: testing to 47 CFR Part 15C|
|Sub-GHz radio: testing to 47 CFR Part 15C|
|FCC Full Modular Approval (915Mhz band)|
|BTLE radio: testing covering 1 and 2 Mbps modes|
|Bluetooth Qualification Expert Listing Services|
Requirements from interested parties
Testing facilities must be accessible from our office in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire in the UK so that laboratory facilities may be visited by Westwood Rock’s engineers.
Selection of a supplier of the services will be made based on:
- The cost of services
- The location of the laboratory facilities
- The availability of the services (i.e. the lead time)
- Technical competencies of the testing engineers
- Customer references
The deadline for receiving tender responses is 17:00 BST (British Summer Time) on Thursday 9th July 2020.
Details of how to apply:
Interested parties should send a fully itemised quote with all the details requested in this tender to firstname.lastname@example.org