Nowadays the word “app” is synonymous with your smart devices. whether talking about the latest download for a mobile device, an interactive website or a software program that runs on your desktop PC.
The development team at Westwood Rock have been producing apps and software solutions for web, mobile and desktop for well over a decade. The solutions we offer include standalone business service applications, consumer applications, front ends to your smart IoT devices. Perhaps you need an admin dashboard to manage a whole network of devices, or maybe you want to display your data in a meaningful and interactive way, the possibilities are almost as limitless as your imagination.
By having a development team in-house we believe that we can offer something unique, our electronics engineers can be writing firmware and embedded software for a prototype device, while the development team are perfectly placed to write the software applications that will be integrating with that device to gather meaningful data or provide a customer-facing management hub.
This alignment enables our teams to collaborate effectively and efficiently at every step of the process, problems can be identified and handled early on in real-time and solutions can be found more readily through this joined-up approach.
But if you just want a standalone piece of software, no gadgets or gizmos we can do that too.
Previous projects include:
- Medical device control systems
- Mobile Field Service system for Android and iOS
- Modular ERP
- Project Management
- Custom Service/Help Desk System
- Third-Party integration with Sage 200
- Guest book (for signing in visitors) iPad application
- Customer support portal for integration with service desk software
- Search facility for the Service desk system
- Mobile Application for timesheets and expense entry and approval, absence and reporting
- Import utility for Payroll to import custom datasets
- Rss feed aggregator to pull users configured feeds into a single feed to read.
- Health tracking application for tracking a weight and calculating BMI and other health factors
- AI system for tracking laps for athletes